I hope that this information and support brings you some clarity and relief.
Changes to my clinic appointments
Business as usual, well not really. I have had to adapt to help keep us all as safe and healthy as possible during this pandemic I will not be offering in person appointments during these unusual times.
Great news to help support your health and well being I am offering phone or online appointments book online
I can post your products ( delivery can take 24-48 hours).
Plus you can also call for an acute care appointment, specific for your acute health requirement.
As a natural healthcare practitioner I have been using my own knowledge in preventative healthcare to ensure my own and my families healthy immune systems with herbs, nutrients and foods I have learned are beneficial. There is currently nothing proven to fight against this COVID-19 so utilising my own tools as a defence is the best method.
Here is a post I wrote some time ago about supporting your immune with food and lifestyle.
This information is very basic, for more specific support for your health and well being get in touch.
Here are the latest facts to help inform you about COVID-19 from the WA Health Department
(Centre for Disease Control (CDC) Facts)
• The virus can make anyone sick regardless of their race or ethnicity
• Some people are at increased risk of getting COVID-19
• People who live in, or have recently been, in an area with ongoing spread are at increased risk of exposure
• Persons who have been in close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19 have been advised to self-isolate for 14 days (seek leave, hiatus and avoid places of business until the full period is completed without symptoms)
Understand the signs of COVID-19 (any of the below):
• Shortness of breath
Seek medical advice if you:
• Develop symptoms; AND
• Have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or live in or have recently travelled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19
NOTE: Call ahead before going to any doctor’s office or emergency room. Tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms
Actions to keep yourself and others healthy
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
• Stay at home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin
Chinese Medicine Council of NSW – https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
health.gov.au – https://www.health.gov.au/
COVID-19 General Information (Updated Daily) – https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
For any other information, please call the Australian Government’s COVID-19 hotline on 1800 020 080.
Please also keep up to date with local, state and federal changes through the Australian Government and news articles.
Stay healthy. Be kind and gently with yourself and others during this interesting time.
Sending you all many well wishes, much love Amanda