What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to wellness based on the principle that the body has the inherent ability to heal itself.
Naturopathic principles are based on treating each person as an individual and nourishing their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects to achieve and maintain optimal health.
Naturopaths aid in restoring your body’s own repairing mechanisms, using an individual blend of complementary therapies to achieve optimal health and wellbeing. These include:
Naturopathy can be a natural way to work towards:
- Improved energy and stamina
- Great digestion
- Improved motivation
- Reduction in pain levels
- Balanced hormones
- Feeling calm and relaxed
- Stronger Immune system
- Improved sleep
- Healthy weight
- Overall maintenance of Health and wellness
What to expect at a Naturopathic consultation?During the consultation I will identify any health issues and provide an individualised and realistic program, based on your health concerns and needs. This is what you can expect at a Naturopathic consultation:
- A detailed case history
- Iridology assessment
- Individually prescribed and dispensed herbal medicines;
- Clear dosage instructions;
- Nutritional and simple diet recommendations.
- Lifestyle recommendations.
- Hormonal imbalances – PMT, Menopause, dysmenorrhoea (period pain), irregular periods, endometriosis, PCOS, peri-menopausal, loss of libido.
- Adrenal and Thyroid Health balance and support
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Mild Depression, low mood and lack of motivation.
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Pain – joint and muscle pain, headaches and migraines
- Pre-conception care, pregnancy, postpartum care and support during breast feeding for new mothers.
- Boosting memory and concentration
- Increasing energy
- Digestive complaints
- Skin conditions
- Immune support
- Digestive System Complaints
- Abdominal pain, burping, IBS, inflammatory bowel conditions, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, reflux and heartburn.
- Immune System Support
- Frequent colds and flus, tonsillitis, upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- Sports Performance and Injuries
- Low testosterone, loss of libido, stress, anxiety, fatigue, joint and muscle pain, low mood, insomnia.