What is Iridology?
Iridology is the study of the iris (the coloured part of your eye) to assess the tissue conditions in the body.
All markings represent information that is indicative of tissue integrity. The iris is like a topographic map, where areas of the iris correspond to the various organs and tissues of the body.
Iridology is used to identify:
- Tissue integrity
- The presence and location of Inflammation
- Inherent strengths and weaknesses
- Healing signs
- Health levels
- Constitution of the body
- High and Low grade Infections
- Acid levels
- Biochemical needs
- Differences in bilateral organs and glands
Iridology Does Not:
- Diagnose diseases
- Show evidence of operations performed under anesthesia
- Reveal pregnancy
- Identify specific pathology in the body
- Separate the myriad number of drugs taken or pollutants absorbed
Please fill out the form below to make a booking or an enquiry: