Ayurvedic Health Retreat
Empower & enlighten your essence with Amanda guiding you, drawing on BodyTalk, Reiki & so much more…
Discover simple & effective ways to reduce stress & nourish yourself.
Your journey to India includes:
- Your choice of a 10 or 14 day Ayurvedic Health Retreat package
- Accommodation in beautiful beach side cottages set in secluded tropical gardens, with a choice of 2 categories
- Daily consultation with your personalised Ayurvedic Practitioner to assess and monitor your wellbeing & Retreat aspirations
- All Ayurvedic gourmet vegetarian meals are included. Your menu will be tailored to your personal body type for maximum detox, rejuvenation & revitalising benefits
- Unlimited fresh juices, teas, beverages included
- Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapy treatments and body massages for 1.5 hours per day for the duration of your stay (additional therapies and treatments can be arranged)
- All vitamins and tonics prescribed for your program
- Daily Yoga & meditation classes
- Daily Pranayama (yogic breathing) classes, either one on one or in a small group
- Transfers to and from the Retreat
- Personally guided from Australia by Amanda Hobley
Not included: Airfare / ticket taxes & fuel surcharges & items of a personal nature.
Ayurveda is a 5000 year old form of traditional healing that incorporates meditation and yoga practices as important elements of this modality. Its foundation is the holistic rebalancing of your whole being – your physical self, your mental self, your spiritual, emotional and physiological self – through
various ways such as treatments, food that is medicine for your body, yoga, meditation, pranayama (yogic breathing) and much more.
It is through its authentic delivery that we receive the restoration elements that will allow us to release
what no longer supports us and to bring into our life whatever we desire.
Whether this be good health, emotional stability, joy, light heartedness, happiness, peace or self love.
Julie Baker, founder of Journeys of the Spirit, discovered a very special Ayurvedic retreat in Kerala, India in 2002. After 16 months of extensive research and a visit to several other retreats in Kerala, this one retreat not only ticked all the boxes, but it has become the foundational retreat for Journeys of the Spirit.