I have been thinking of you all and hope that you and your families are well and finding your natural rhythm during these changing and uncertain times.
It has been a roller coaster ride adapting to the self-isolation, however it is important to honour whatever emotions arise, whether they be celebrating joyous moments or feeling fear and distress from the unknown. It helps when you give yourself permission to feel what emotions bubble up, to release them and let them dissipate.
I have been reminded of the importance of my daily practices to keep me grounded and connected to my inner calm, clarity and energy.
“In a pandemic, self-isolation is called quarantine. In Buddhism, it is called retreat. From the cave of our home, like the meditators of ancient times, we can consciously kindle the lamp of compassion and connection.”
~ Lama Willa Miller
Especially during this unique time of self-isolation, an opportunity for an inner retreat reveals itself. It was during a meditation that it became crystal clear about how I can support you virtually.
Watch the video below about how I can best support you:
Virtual Care, inspiration and Connection for you
- Learn simple and practical tools and meditations on my YouTube channel. The first is a guided Heart Centred process. If you are interested click here
- For inspiration and to stay connected visit my Facebook page: Amanda Hobley Naturopath
- For extra support I am here for you. If emotions are bubbling up I can help you process those with Bodytalk. Naturopathic is great to help support your immune or nervous systems. For an online Naturopathic or Bodytalk consultation, free discovery call or a new acute care consultation. Book Online
- Phone Orders and Delivery Service. Call me on 0405 344 149 or email me to order your herbs and nutrients. So you can stay on your program and stay well.
- Receive a copy of my e-book called” Women’s Secret Handbook to Stress Relief.” Start with 6 Simple Steps to Stress Relief.
- Sign up for my newsletter and stay connected. The form at the bottom of this page.
May you be reminded of the incredible parts of yourself and all the resources you have within, the things you may have forgotten that you can draw on during more challenging times. Reconnecting helps expand energy and well-being to flow easily into you and your life.
I trust you know your body better than anyone – listen carefully to what it is asking for. I am here if you need a little extra support to restore your well-being, manage your own health and reconnect to yourself.
I look forward to working with you during the coming months.
Be gentle and kind to yourself, we are all doing the best we can.
The new Stress Less – Love More. The Secret to Feeling Calm and Energised – 4 week online course starts on Monday 8th June 2020. Click to find out more
Feel free to share the love with your family and friends